Apr 21, 2010

Hello!

I decided to start a family blog so that we can share our stories, pictures, and videos with friends and family. This blog will slowly take the place of the shutterfly website that I am currently using. I thought about moving all the pictures and stuff I have on that website to here, but I think that would be too complicated - so it will stay there for now. I will leave that website up indefinitely though, so you can go back to it as often as you'd like. The website once again is http://athelie.shutterfly.com/.

Here, you can comment on each post, hopefully conversations will start and it will be more interactive for everyone who views it. If you are interested in printing pictures from this website, you will just have to right click the picture and save it to your hard drive (hopefully that works). If you would like to subscribe to this blog and receive updates in your e-mail whenever there is a new post and/or read comments, please click on the "subscribe" button to the left. Hopefully, it will be easier and more user friendly than shutterfly. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment