Aug 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Athelie!



I can't believe a year has gone by already. It's gone so fast. I have been very nostalgic the last few days thinking about this time last year, what was happening, and what I had been thinking and feeling. Little did I know that my life would change so drastically with the birth of Athelie. She is such a sweet girl. A little impatient at times. But she has a big personality. She loves people. Is super friendly. Sings. Dances. Waves all the time. Claps. Isn't talking yet. But walks so fast she is practically running. Beautiful. She is very adventurous and fearless. I'm sure that will change with time. She has the craziest hair I've ever seen. She is already quite independent - wanting to do things like feed herself, which of course is very messy but Daddy loves it...hahaha. We are so thankful that God has entrusted her life to us. We are so excited to see what this next year holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment