Feb 3, 2011

New Pages

For those of you who have been following our blog for a while, you will know that I didn't start blogging until Athelie was 7 months old. The first 7 months of her life I used shutterfly's website. I wanted to have some sort of documentation of Athelie's first 7 months on our blog so I created pages to document that time period. The pages are on the left-hand side under all the blog topics, but perhaps you haven't noticed. Anyways, if you want to check them out, please do! It was a lot of work. But it forced me to learn a new computer program so I guess I should just look at it as a learning opportunity. Anyways, here is the list with the links if you want to just click below. Hope you enjoy.

Athelie's Room
Athelie's Birth-Day
Athelie's First Month
Athelie 1 Month Old
Athelie 2 Months Old
Athelie 3 Months Old
Athelie 4 Months Old
Athelie 5 Months Old
Athelie 6 Months Old
Athelie 7 Months Old

No comments:

Post a Comment