Apr 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Blog!


My blog is 1 year old! I wasn't sure how successful this blog would be and how many posts I would actually make when starting it, but I hope you all would agree that it is! It is a lot of work. But I've enjoyed it. Did you know there are over 150 posts? I especially love hearing feedback from so many of you who have kept up with us via the blog. It makes it all worth it. I hope that you will continue to follow our family and keep up with the girls as they grow. Who knows - maybe I will start throwing in a few other topics here and there. Recipes. Movie recommendations. Parenting advice. Ha! Who knows. Maybe I am being overly ambitious now but we'll see...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary, Alysia! Recipes are always fun to share (one of my favorite things to post for sure). Happy Easter, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesh I love the blog. Thankyou for all your time and hard work. It is one of my lifelines to you and the girls. I look forward to clicking on everyday. Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog birthday! We love your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete