Jun 14, 2011

Potty Time

Taylee got a potty. She was so excited out it - she wanted to test it out right away.




(notice her funny face is back)

I let her run around without a diaper on while cooking dinner yesterday and she ended up peeing on the floor. After telling her "no no - you have to go pee pee in the potty), I cleaned up the mess and kept cooking. After a while she came and told me "uh oh poops" (which is what she calls the following: diapers, pee, and poo), so I went to see what the uh oh was since I saw a drip down her leg and...she peed in the potty! She missed quite a bit since the floor was wet around the potty, but she actually got some in. I was so excited and made a big deal out of it - gave lots of applause and yays and gave her a piece of candy. She peed in the potty the first day we got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment