Sep 6, 2011

Athelie's 1 Year Old Scrapbook

For a year now I've been creating a digital scrapbook using Blurb.com's software. It's super easy to use and I've had lots of fun documenting Athelie's year this way - instead of printing out pictures and having a traditional photo album or making a fancy schmancy scrapbook (in my opinion- that option is too time consuming and expensive and messy and you have to have lots of "stuff" to make it look nice). So, since Athelie just had a birthday - I'm done with her "1 Year Old" book and I just sent it off to the printer! Can't wait to get it back and see how it turned out! It's 100 pages!

You can take a look at it here.

P.S. I plan on doing similar book for Stasiya's 1st year. And then I'll probably end up doing a joint photo album for the girls and printing two copies so they can each have one in the future. We'll see though. So far's it been driving me crazy to do two seperate books focusing one the girls individually. Frustration.

P.P.S. It was very cost effective.

Here's a couple of pages:




No comments:

Post a Comment