Sep 27, 2011

Guest Room Redo

So I decided the girls needed a play room. Since we only use our guest room a handful of times a year, I decided to transform the guest room into their play room. (I moved the guest bed to my art room and rearranged some shelves and my desk to make it work.)




Of course I had to paint some yellow in there for Taylee. It's bright and fun with the stripes and bird/butterfly silouette. I still need to get some toy storage. I've been eyeing some cubbies from Ikea for a while. Plus, ART on the walls. But I'm thinking I won't add too much to it because I will want it to be a place where they can show off their school work and crafts that they bring home from school one day. However, on my list to paint, I want to do something kind of like this for their playroom:



Fun right?

1 comment: