Nov 2, 2011

Just for fun

I made these the other day on the computer using Corel Draw. Once I started it was hard to stop, it was kind of addicting how fast, easy and fun it was to create these.
Way back when I framed and hung pictures of the girls in the hallway going towards their room. However, I had two frames that I didn't have pictures for. I was waiting until I got some cute "sisters" pics to put in them. Well, I'm still waiting for that perfect shot of them together. So in the meantime, I printed these off and framed them as place holders. But I really like them on the wall, so I might just keep it.

Here's a view of the hallway and the pictures:

I also made this one:

This quote is from one of my favorite children's books I read to the girls, Guess How Much I Love You. I love the ombre colors. I'll have to print it out and frame it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment