Jul 23, 2013

Inspiration for a Rainbow Princess Crown Party

I'm busy planning Taylee's 4th birthday party. It's going to be a fun one. Here's my inspiration for her party.



Here's a little wish list I've put together for her.

1. Pretend Microphone
3. Stuffed characters: Minnie Mouse and Daisy. Doc McStuffin characters: Lamby and Hippo
5. Not sure about this but... a nice babydoll
6. Not sure about this one either but maybe a dollhouse
7. A few new Dr. Seuss books (that they don't have): Happy Birthday to You, Horton Hears a Who, Oh, The Thinks you Think, Fox in Socks 

She's so excited about her party. And has been very specific about who she wants to invite and what foods she's going to have. It all started when she asked Daddy: "Can we have mango cake to share with my friends for my birthday?" Yes. Yes you can. (Except - it might be rainbow layer cake instead of mango. Hope that's okay little girl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment