Jul 19, 2013

The way she runs and counts


This girl is a pretty funny little person. 



How pretty is the backdrop to this splash park?


Running Girl

Marc and I both have commented about the way she runs. She runs super fast for a little person and seems to use her whole body, picking her feet up extra high to take even bigger strides.


A few notes about this video:
1. I need to remember to flip my phone around when taking videos so the image frame is horizontal and not vertical. Keep forgetting that little detail.
2. She asks to wear (with the sweetest little smile) this pink tutu every single day. How can I say no?
3. She counts "1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. She forgets 4 every. single. time. She knows about four. Can make the number 4 with her fingers. Talks about 4. But I think she does not like the number 4. She purposely forgets it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment