Aug 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Athélie!!!


Haha! I love her answers.

Of course we had a little photo shoot. I might have to have at least one more photo shoot before the birthday celebrations are over.












So expressive. Her eyes light up her whole face. I can't believe how big she has gotten. Time really does go by so fast.


She is the girliest girl you will ever meet. Refuses to wear shorts or t-shirts and always wants to wear a dress. Dressing up in tutus is even better. And wearing a princess crown is a perfectly normal every day occurrence. When she gets excited - she talks. And talks. And talks so much and so fast that her words stumble on each other so that she can barely get out her next thought. And then she'll end up losing her voice because she talked so much. And she'll pretty much tell you anything. Which is a dangerous thing. I have to be careful about what I say to her if I don't want her repeating it. She is a fun loving little girl who is learning to be brave. Trying new things. She loves color, music, dancing. She is super artistic and colors in the lines like a pro. And is super affectionate. And is always ready to give a hug or a kiss. She loves her sister and plays with her all day every day which makes my heart happy.

Thinking back to her birth-day it has been our prayer since she was born that she will live out the meaning of the name and that she would exalt and praise God in all she does. And that she would grow to be a wise woman from a young age.

“For you have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth. From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you.”
Psalm 71: 5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment